Job description and responsibilities:
A L&D curriculum administrator is responsible for providing assistance to his/her L&D team leader and all L&D managers on administrative related matters of his/her responsible curriculum. Implementation
- Understand the L&D curriculum in terms of the course duration, internal/external venue, target participants, etc. for each course;
- Work with team members in producing delivery plans, including run date, time and venue, number of instructors and facilitators required and other resources required;
- Coordinate with other LoS people especially those in the operations teams;
- Maintain details of all courses under the curriculum on a regular or as needed basis (course run dates and schedules, target participants, instructors, charge codes, venues, etc.);
- Understand course logistics support required for the course and ensure that they are properly communicated to and set up by the L&D training officers;
- Make sure all records in the learning management system and MOTE (Measurement of Training Effectiveness) are properly updated by training officer and approved by deployment manager;
- Assist in the curriculum planning and budgeting process, including the consolidation of the individual course budgets to the overall budgets;
- Assist the team leader in the preparation of training cost forecast, projection and budget vs actual analysis;
- Identify and line-up delivery resources required to support all L&D courses;
- Maintain and update L&D curriculum e.g. related resources and databases;
- Assist in the completion of course-related reports of the curriculum and different kinds of analyses as required;
- Assist in the compilation of the instructor ratings for each instructor on all L&D courses;
- Assist the team leader to coordinate the logistics for meetings including circulating the meeting details and agenda, keeping the minutes and following up with relevant managers on action points if necessary;
- Attend regular meetings of Delivery or Finance & Operations and report to team on any relevant issues; and
- Be flexible in response to changing priorities.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to the Manager and Team Leader
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Be flexible in response to keep changing priorities;
- Preferable with more than 6 months' working experience within L&D or training function of a professional firm;
- Good project management, negotiation and communication skills;
- Strong people management skills with an ability to work with people of all staff levels;
- A team player with a positive attitude and easy to cooperate with others;
- Eager to keep learning with logical thinking process;
- Excellent in MS Office; sound knowledge of MS Excel is essential; and
- Keen to help with and improve L&D service mentality.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Curriculum Administrator - Internal Firm Services.