About Performance Improvement - People and Change:
The People and Change group specialises in providing change management and human resource advisory services in Hong Kong and China for our local and international clients.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Delivering HR advisory works for both multi-nationals and domestic enterprises;
- Managing large-scale change management and merger integration projects; and
- Developing and marketing new HR Advisory services for meeting the new market demands.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Senior Associates report to Senior Managers of the firm.
Managers report to Directors and/or Partners of the firm.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A good bachelor degree from a top-tier university. Degrees in business administration, HR management, or organization development preferred;
- Two to five years' experiences for Senior Associate and five years' experience for Manager in Human Resources Advisory, preferably within multi-national firms;
- A consulting mindset and experience;
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities;
- Strong communication and business analytical skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Putonghua;
- Team player who can work effectively under pressure;
- Confident and mature;
- Self-starter with a desire to develop the human resource services practice and client network; and
- Willingness to travel.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Senior Associate / Manager - Advisory Services.