Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you will help organisations and individuals maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You achieve this through the advice you give your clients on how to conduct proper tax planning, and helping your clients to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. In order for you to face up to the challenges, you will need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you will likely become specialised in certain tax speciality area and/or industry segments.
Job description and responsibilities:
The PwC International Assignment Services practice provides a complete range of services for organisations deploying staff across international boundaries. This includes strategic consulting advice, planning and compliance services, as well as program administration.
- Assist clients in their individual tax compliance obligations, including preparation of individual tax computations and returns, and handling correspondence with the respective tax authorities;
- Advise on tax considerations in individual tax efficiency planning;
- Advise on international mobility, reward and employment related matters, e.g. visa and work permit; and
- Maintain client relationship (maintain daily communication with client and respond to client's request on a timely manner).
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reporting to: Tax Manager or Senior Manager
We offer comprehensive business and technical training, professional examination training support as well as an excellent environment for career development.
- A recognised university degree;
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body would be an advantage;
- Relevant tax experience in a similar working environment would be a plus;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Confident with a strong business sense;
- Strong analytical skills and organising skills; and
- Good project management skills.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please access our online application system to submit your application.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Associate - Tax Services.