PwC Advisory Services helps clients manage their most important business issues, from M&A due diligence and integration, to ongoing operational improvements and compliance, to crisis management and business separation. A team of more than 600 advisors across China and Hong Kong share their thinking, experience and solutions on a daily basis to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice for our clients. Our professionals combine rich industry expertise with sound knowledge of the local business environment, resulting outstanding analysis, advice, and implementation support.
PwC Advisory includes five main practices: Transaction Services, Performance Improvement, Valuations, Crisis Management Services, and Corporate Finance.
About Transactions - Financial Due Diligence
Our Transaction Services Group offers a fully integrated pre- and post-acquisition service including financial, IT systems and tax due diligence and structuring advice. We assist vendors and strategic buyers and financial investors in structuring tax-efficient deals, and uncovering potential financial and strategic risks or opportunities. Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are now recruiting senior managers, managers and senior associates in our Financial Due Diligence team in Hong Kong, who will provide acquisition and other transaction related services to financial and strategic buyers.
Job description and responsibilities
The applicant will:
- Develop international business through the firm's international network;
- Develop local business by pitching to domestic companies;
- Perform risk management procedures including scoping, drafting engagement letters and project budgeting;
- Manage execution team in performing the fieldwork;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Manage the preparation of high quality deliverables and project economics;
- Assist clients in deal structuring, negotiation and documentation matters;
- Work closely with tax diligence, valuations diligence and commercial diligence teams to develop and execute joint projects; and
- Work closely with overseas colleagues on international assignments.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to: managers, senior managers
Report to: senior managers, directors, partners
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Three to seven years plus relevant experience including audit, due diligence and consulting;
- HKCPA or equivalent qualification and technically strong;
- Big Four accounting firm or equivalent background preferred;
- Experienced in managing multinational corporation and domestic clients;
- Familiar with risk management issues;
- Excellent business sense and commercially aware;
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin;
- Bright, team players, who work effectively under pressure;
- Hands-on in unravelling commercial complexities; and
- Excellent written English, including the ability to write succinct, well-structured reports.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.