PwC Advisory Services helps clients manage their most important business issues, from M&A due diligence and integration, to ongoing operational improvements and compliance, to crisis management dealing with and overcoming financial distress and investigating potential instances of fraud and capital raising and business separation. A team of more than 600 advisors across China and Hong Kong share their thinking, experience and solutions on a daily basis to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice for our clients. Our professionals combine rich industry expertise with sound knowledge of the local business environment, resulting outstanding analysis, advice, and implementation support.
PwC Advisory includes seven main practices: Transaction Services, Performance Improvement, Valuations, Strategy, Business Recovery Services, Forensic Services, Crisis Management Services, and Corporate Finance.
Our Group offers a complete range of services from business valuation, option valuation, intangible asset valuation and other valuation advisory services, to clients based in China and Hong Kong, as well as to multi-national companies.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Conducts valuation reviews on investment and other job assignments when required;
- Begins to build an internal network of contacts, e.g., business and community, cross-functional, cross Line of Services;
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language;
- Demonstrates behaviours such as teamwork, knowledge sharing, maintaining relationships, living the firm's values, etc.;
- Participates in project planning, administration and economics, e.g., budgeting, staffing, billing and time analysis; and
- Delegates tasks; prioritises and manages assignments of self and others with a focus on completion within budget. Elevates issues to project leadership.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to: managers, senior managers, associate directors, directors
Report to: senior managers, associate directors, directors
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- University graduates;
- CPA / CFA or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience;
- Excellent research, financial modelling and financial analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team players, who work effectively under pressure;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written are essential; and
- Experience in intangible assets valuation and purchase price allocation will be a plus.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.