About Advisory, Transaction, Due Diligence Services
Our Transaction Services Group, and is part of our Advisory practice in the firm, offers a fully integrated pre- and post-acquisition services to reputable strategic buyers and financial investors. In addition to our core financial and tax due diligence offerings, we often execute a wide range of due diligence services, providing a 'one-stop shop' service to our clients. This includes: commercial due diligence, IT due diligence, human resource due diligence, operational due diligence, and environmental due diligence. Our objective is to maximize the deal value for our clients investing in China.
Job description and responsibilities
Our Advisory Deals teams assist our clients in carrying investments or divestments in China. We help them pre-deal to identify and quantify the key operational drivers in the target business, and plan the delivery of the opportunities and reduction of operational risks once the transaction is completed.
As a manager for due diligence services, you need to:
- Develop international business through the firm's international network;
- Develop local business by pitching to domestic companies and multinational corporations (MNCs) in China;
- Perform risk management procedures including drafting engagement letters and budgeting projects;
- Scope out projects;
- Manage execution teams during the performance of fieldwork;
- Carry out detailed analysis of target data, enabling the identification of key issues and opportunities;
- Interact with target management, developing an understanding of the business supporting the conclusions of your analysis;
- Produce reports and prepare key summary section;
- Review reports and prepare key summary section;
- Identify deal issues and provide suggestions for solutions;
- Identify service opportunities and work with relevant functional specialists (across different business units / lines of services) to cross-sell these opportunities to clients;
- Assist clients in deal structuring and documentation matters;
- Work closely with financial diligence, tax diligence and commercial diligence teams to develop and execute joint projects;
- Manage deliverables and project economics; and
- Conduct trainings to other staff members in the team.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Five to eight years of relevant experience in corporate HR departments or HR consulting firms and have significant HR due diligence experience;
- Strong knowledge in China labour laws and HR practices (with HR experience in Hong Kong preferred);
- Experience in post-merger integration projects will be a strong plus;
- Experienced in managing projects for MNC and domestic clients;
- Able to think strategically and to apply the appropriate HR intervention;
- Willing to travel;
- Excellent business sense and commercially aware;
- Native Mandarin speaker and excellent communication skills in English;
- Innovative, confident and mature; and
- Bright, team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Guangzhou, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Manager - Advisory Services - Deals.