About PwC International Assignment Services (IAS)
PwC regionalised its IAS practices in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam into a new regional business with effect from 1 July 2007.
The combined business will provide personal and expatriate tax compliance and consulting services; pension and social security compliance and consulting services; international mobility services; employment regulatory compliance and consulting services; immigration services; and employee reward advice and planning.
Job description and responsibilities
- Supervising staff in the preparation and filing of US and Hong Kong individual income tax returns;
- Managing client engagements and developing client relationships;
- Dealing with enquiries from Inland Revenue Department and Internal Revenue Service;
- Advising on individual tax efficiency planning;
- Handling personal tax audit and investigation;
- Assisting in performing tax compliance reviews, tax costs projection and preparing written advice; and
- Advising employers on tax and immigration issues for mobile employees.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- A recognised degree or equivalent;
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body;
- Minimum five years of relevant experience;
- Strong leadership ability;
- Flexible and open minded;
- An ability to think creatively and a thirst for knowledge;
- Knowledge in US tax law would be an advantage;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Manager - Tax Services.