Job description and responsibilities
- Provide support to the industry leaders and managers on the industry initiatives, including events, seminars, publications;
- Execute and support on various industry programmes;
- Assist in preparing presentation materials and also assist in editing business publications; and
- Provide support in ad hoc projects if necessary.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reports to the Industry Leaders and Operations Partner
- Degree holder in Marketing, English Communications or related discipline;
- 5-8 years marketing/public relations experience, ideally in an multinational corporation environment;
- Ability to think laterally and multi-task;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision;
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the Firm;
- A positive and willing-to-learn attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Conversational Cantonese and Mandarin. Written Chinese is essential; and
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Deputy Manager.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Deputy Manager / Manager - Audit and Assurance.