About Audit and Assurance:
PricewaterhouseCoopers Assurance professionals provide audit, accounting and regulatory services. They also offer risk management solutions, attest-related services as well as public listing service and corporate training for organisations ranging from potential start-up companies to large multi-nationals.
Job description and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be based in Hong Kong and will be working around Asia. Will also have opportunities to work alongside senior actuaries and staff at other offices serving clients ranging from multi-international insurers and reinsurers to new start-ups. Work will involve all aspects of life insurance, including pricing, reserving, risk and capital management, M&A, modelling and other types of consulting projects.
Reporting structure and key relationships: Reporting to Partners and Directors - Actuarial Services.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience in life insurance industry, of which at least 3 years' post-qualification experience;
- Attained an internationally recognized actuarial qualification;
- Financial reporting, enterprise risk management and capital management related experience is a plus;
- Strong relationship building, client management and project management skills;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese or other Asian language; and
- A team player and team leader.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.