About Global Technology Solutions
Global Technology Solution (GTS) is the firm's internal IT department, providing effective technology services and solutions to deliver and meet the firm's business needs, within China and Hong Kong.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Provide Microsoft.Net / Microsoft SQL / Lotus Notes application maintenance and support;
- Work closely with other team members to assess technical and operational requirements of business solutions;
- Stay close to the business development of various line of services;
- Liaise with local and remote IT teams and implement system solutions;
- Write professional comprehensive documentation; including project proposal, requirement specification, functional specification, implementation plan, test plan, user guide and deployment plan, etc.;
- Arrange users acceptance test and production rollouts; and
- Explore and recommend new technology to improve existing IT services.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Report to: GTS manager
Ideal candidate should have the following key qualifications:
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in software design and / or database administration. Candidate who have less working experience would be considered as Analyst Programmer;
- Experience in relational database, Oracle, Microsoft.Net, Microsoft SQL, XML, Web Services and Windows Application;
- Knowledge in Lotus Script, Lotus formula, Lotus Domino Server Administration and SQL Server Administration would definitely be an advantage;
- Sound track record for successful systems implementation under the role of Systems Analyst or Analyst Programmer;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills; strong business senses; good business writing skills;
- Proficient in spoken and written in English; and
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Shanghai, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Systems Analyst / Analyst Programmer - Internal Firm Services.