About Business Development
The business development team is part of the Internal Firm Services line of service. It is responsible for driving the establishment and maintenance of strong client relationships and high quality service delivery to the firm's priority accounts. It does this through working with the firm's leadership and with relationship partners and account teams across the business. Although the team is run centrally, most team members are physically dispersed around different areas of the business.
Job description and responsibilities
We are looking for high-calibre people to work on a small number of priority accounts in the role of Business Development and Client Relationship Managers with a specific focus on key local clients.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
- Work with Client Relationship Partners to determine an overall account strategy for those clients and execute plans to broaden and deepen relations with the client and ultimately maximise revenue streams;
- Assist in developing cross-functional account teams of partners and managers for key clients;
- Work with the client teams to determine the client targeting relationship plans for the account team and help to drive the relationship with the client which may or may not include direct client interaction;
- Help with the development of overall business development strategy for the division and assist driving the execution of this strategy;
- Coach and guide the teams on identifying and winning new opportunities within the client, in particular providing support & coaching on driving the sales pipeline on nominated priority accounts;
- Project manage any client events as needed;
- Develop and facilitate account planning workshops annually;
- Ensure target clients receive appropriate PwC publications and that we are well-positioned in the agreed areas at the client organisation;
- Determine the key areas of service that we want to pursue and develop value propositions and pitches for the client;
- Conduct client satisfaction interviews; and
- Other general Business Development Projects that may arise and champion the Business Development service offerings.
Reports to Business Development Director and Institutional Group Leadership Team
Key internal clients/relationships
- Institutional Group Lead Partners
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing communications and industry communications team
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- At least eight years of experience in a business development role ideally within a professional services or complex matrix structure organisation where there was a focus on tailored solution selling;
- Experience in sales and proposal coaching including knowledge of sales methodologies;
- A strong background in a deal-related environment;
- Skilful in facilitating workshops and planning events;
- The ability and aptitude in managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus); and
- High motivation level and a self-starter.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - a copy of which is available on request and will be provided immediately on receipt of your request.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Hong Kong, HK
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Business Development Manager - Internal Firm Services.