Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you will help organisations and individuals maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You achieve this through the advice you give your clients on how to conduct proper tax planning, and helping your clients to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. In order for you to face up to the challenges, you will need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you will likely become specialised in certain tax speciality area and/or industry segments.
Job description and responsibilities
- Prepare and file corporate and individual tax returns and assist in other tax compliance matters, such as replying to tax bureaus and client's revenue enquiries;
- Assist in preparing advice on tax considerations in corporate restructuring and financing, mergers and acquisitions, insolvency, asset and project financing and disposals;
- Assist in providing tax and business advice on inbound and outbound investments and cross-border transaction;
- Assist clients in developing transfer pricing policies and documentation;
- Provide tax advice in corporate and individual tax consulting (including indirect taxes and compliance); and
- Deal with tax compliance issues for companies and representative offices, and solve complex business issues for clients in local, national, and global markets.
We are looking for graduates from any discipline who can demonstrate:
We offer comprehensive business and technical training, professional examination training support as well as an excellent environment for career development.
- Flexibility and open-mindedness;
- Ability to think creatively and a thirst for knowledge;
- Confident with a strong business sense;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English;
- Problem solving potential and decision making skills; and
- Teamwork and high sense of integrity.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please access our online application system to submit your application.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Associate - Tax Services.