Job description and responsibilities
- Co-ordinate for the internal or external event and conference;
- Deal with emergency issues and complaints;
- Coach and guide team members when necessary;
- Review procurement process and ensure they are all in compliance with firm standard; and
- Create conference room utilization related reports on periodic basis.
Reporting structure and key relationships:
Reports to administration manager
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter to:
- Good at oral and written English;
- Good at MS office software;
- Good sense of services and team work;
- Good communication skills and problem solving skills;
- Skills in supervision and sense of responsibility;
- Familiar with room set-up and AV system operations;
- Male with relative background on priority consideration; and
- Beijing native.
Applicants not being invited for an interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants who have applied in the past 12 months are not required to submit your application again.
Thank you for your interest in PwC.
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) network of firms is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 163,000 people in 151 countries across our network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Jobs Like This Near Beijing, CN
Company and Hiring Information About...
Articles Related to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
GO TO EMPLOYER WEBSITE
Click on the button below to go to the PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP website and apply for Conference Centre Supervisor - Internal Firm Services.